2011年8月25日 星期四

ALC week3

ALC Day16~22, 8/15~21
Last week was the most terrible week, and this week, was the toughest week.
On one hand was because this week we had to finish almost all the whole paper, on the other hand, was because I got sick this week…

Reading all the articles that I found was very difficult to me. Because when I was searching those articles on the web, I just went through them very fast. But now, I need to read them all the sentences and all the words, otherwise I cannot do the paraphrase.

The other difficult thing is to do the survey. I originally thought that doing the survey should be very easy. But after I decided the survey question, I found that I can only do the survey to students. Surprisingly, all the ALC students did their survey all at the same time. Therefore, lots of the students in Stanford had done the survey for two times even three times more. So it was more difficult to me to find interviewees for me to do the survey. To solve the problem, I went to Palo Alto to do my survey. Unexpectedly, it was more difficult for me to find a student for helping me to do the survey in Palo Alto than in the campus. As a result, it took me almost three days for me to collect 30 samples.

And the most terrible things are the rough draft and the final paper. All the Saturday and Sunday, I was doing my paper. It was maybe only less than 5 hours for me to sleep in the weekend. After all, I finally finished my paper at 7 o’clock in the Monday morning. What a touch week…Oh my goodness.

沒有留言:

張貼留言