2011年8月24日 星期三

ALC Day4, 8/03, Wed

The second day of class, it was actually almost the same pattern, chatting in EC class and learning hard research paper in TD class. In EC class, it is very hard to me to find an interviewee because it needs lots of bravery, even if in Taiwan… And in TD class, Li-fen told us to read 13 pages article yesterday, but only talked about them a little today… The article took me about over 3 hours yesterday!!

Wednesday is a special day. EC class and TD class are only one hour, and we have a boring speech before lunch and a discussion class afternoon. The topic of today’s speech was about social stratification. I learned that a rich dad is so important otherwise you have only few chances to go to upper class. But the most troublesome thing is that we will have a quiz the day after speech, so sad…

In the discussion class after lunch, we play the monopoly to experience how hard for a lower class to catch up with an upper class. So it tells us again how a rich dad is important.

At about 2 to 3 o’ clock, I went to Cantor Arts Center in Stanford. It was so surprising to me that besides the shopping center, there is even a museum in the campus!

Tonight, I slept very early. I don’t know why I was so tired. I think I should take a nap every afternoon. Otherwise I will fall asleep every night…

沒有留言:

張貼留言