2011年8月25日 星期四

ALC week2

ALC week2

ALC Day9~15, 8/8~14
This week was a miserable week, because my computer was broken in this week!!
It was so inconvenient to me because I have to borrow computers from other classmates or go to library. It was originally not enough time for me to do the homework, now it was more difficult to me to finish them.

And this week, every day is similar day, the same time getting up, same time going to breakfast, same time going to class, same time lunch & dinner, and endless homework. In EC class, I learned a lot from speaking and listening, but in TD class, it was very tough about the research paper…

From this week, there were three speeches spoken by coordinators, for teaching us how to present in the final presentation. I think the meaning to this activity is good, but because it was mandatory and the speech was just after the lunch, every time I felt very sleepy in the speech. Therefore I think it is a little waste of time and delay my schedule…

On Tuesday, nothing happened. Everyone went to the baseball game, but I can just stay at dorm to do my homework.

On Wednesday, there was a speech about sexual inequity. Everyone thought this topic is not so interesting, and the speaker spoke too fast and there were too many professional words on slides, so the feedback was not so good.

On Thursday, I attended a soccer game. Our team lost tragically because there was only one of our members can play soccer better. Therefore, I regret a little bit to attend the game.

To sum up, except for the Taiwanese night on Friday, this week was totally a terrible week…

沒有留言:

張貼留言