2011年8月14日 星期日

ALC Day2, 8/01, part1

I experienced too many things today.

8 o’clock in the morning, I ate the first breakfast in Stanford.
There are so many people in the restaurant so that I have to wait for couples of minutes to get the food.
In addition, because the restaurant here is kind of a buffet, so I have to wait every line for a long time. That extremely wastes me lots of time!!
But I was curious about why people in my group can always get the food very soon…
The other thing about the restaurant is that they close the restaurant’s door on time very precisely: 8:30 in morning, 1:00 at noon, and 6:30 at night. I think part of the reason why people in here waste food very much because the open time of the restaurant is too short so that they don’t have enough time to finish the food or they have to get lots of food at first so that they will have enough food to eat before restaurant close.
And no wonder the restaurant is an American style restaurant; every meal has hamburger, French fries, and pizza. Except for breakfast, I think calories in the food are very high. I cannot imagine how heavy I will become after one month American food…

After breakfast, there was the dorm tour in Wilbur Hall. I like the shower room in the dorm. First, the room is wet separated. There is a curtain in every room so that water will not splash out to my clothes. And the laundry room is near our dorm so it is very convenient for us to wash our clothes. To sum up, our dorm is very wonderful to me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言