2011年8月4日 星期四

ALC Day1, 7/31, Sun

After fooling around for one month in the summer vacation, I started for something meaningful - the ALC program at the Stanford University.

But the first day on the plane, it was very boring because the traveling time was too long, and the movies presented by the airline were not very popular. So I didn't  know what to do on the plane. I thought I liked to take the plane when I was only about ten years old. But now I think travel by the plane is so boring and the seats on the plane are so small.

It took about 11 hours to go to San Francisco. When we arrived the dormitory, it was about 11’o clock at night. And then I just studied how to set up the internet immediately. I think the Stanford internet is too complicated that I took a long time to set it up. It makes me remind of the internet in NTU that you only have to enter the account number and passwords then you can access the internet.

In the first day I was in America, I think I said the most English that I have ever said in the past 20 years. And I think Americans and Japanese are both easy to get along with. But my vocabularies are too less, so it is difficult to me to express myself clearly. And I’m afraid that my speed of talking is too fast or others speed is too fast so that we cannot communicate with each other.

After all, I hope I can have a wonderful month.

沒有留言:

張貼留言