2011年8月25日 星期四

ALC Day6, 8/05, Fri

On Friday, there was the first time presentation in Stanford. Although there was only two minutes for us to present, the speech was about only the taboo, there was not so much interest facts I could say. Therefore, it was a little difficult to me to say many things up to two minutes.

In the afternoon, we were welcome for the waseda university students. And we played lots of interesting tempo games until 5 o’clock. It reminded me of the first day we arrived here, everyone was very enthusiastic to us.

At night, I walked to Palo Alto for a tour, just beside the entrance of Stanford. It is very similar with NTU, just a night market beside the entrance. Consequently, Palo Alto reminds me of my home. But the difference the distance to the entrance of Stanford is three times longer than NTU. So it is very tired for me to walk to Palo Alto.
In Palo Alto, there are lot of different kind of stores, such as Chinese dessert, cheese cake, Japanese sushi, theater, and lots of clothes. But the price there is too expensive, only rich people can live in Palo Alto. At first, we just walked down the street to see whether there is some interesting shop. But the street is too long, however, the time is too short, finally, we gave up going around in the streets. After walking a lot, we find a coffee shop – starbucks, another store that reminded me of Taiwan!! Finally, each of us bought a cup of coffee and then go back to Stanford.

沒有留言:

張貼留言