2011年8月25日 星期四

ALC Day5, 8/04, Thu

Things I can write in my journal seem to be fewer and fewer. Everyday’s life from Monday to Friday seems to be almost the same, 7 o’ clock getting up, 8 o’ clock going to breakfast, 8:30 going for the class, 12 o’ clock for lunch, and the other time for homework. Everyday’s breakfast, lunch, and dinner are the same: Eggs, fried potatoes, and cereals in breakfast; rice, pasta, hamburger, hotdog, and French Fries in lunch and dinner. There is almost nothing different in the dining hall. Therefore, if I have a chance to go out to eat, I will definitely go out with my friends!

Until today, I knew that we had to finish the paper in only three weeks! Other classes teaching about the research paper need for at least half of year!! How can we finish a paper in three weeks? No wonder I have to do the homework all day every day…

In the afternoon, there was a very special experience, finding an American and doing an interview. The interview was about the American taboo, and we had to ask the interviewee how they think about some taboos when talking with strangers and friends. It was very lucky to me that I encountered a very kind woman who is a teacher in Stanford.

In the following weeks, it seems that there will be all the similar lives in America and do the homework every day. How is a tough life in section5!

沒有留言:

張貼留言