2011年8月14日 星期日

ALC Day2, 8/01, part2

After the dorm tour, it was the exciting placement test!
Before the placement test, some professors called us to do the interview. I don’t know whether the interview is related to the placement test. The professor who interviewed me asked me questions about family and university. But actually I don’t know how to reply because my life is very ordinary…
And then, here came to the disastrous placement test.
I was continually thinking about whether I should be serious to the test because I don’t want to be under too much pressure and have one happy month.
Finally, I decided to try seriously just a little bit. I originally thought I would be placed to seciton3 or section4, but finally I’m placed to section5. That is so surprising to me!
I can only answer about 50% to 60% questions in the test. How come could I go to section5…
There must be many students hide their actual strength!
Therefore, I started to think that whether I would have a painful month…

After lunch, students who didn’t set up their internet yesterday went to library to fight with it.
I spent lots of time setting up the internet yesterday, but it is surprising that I can only connect to WIFI but cable.
Stanford’s annoying internet and my strange computer made me give up for the cable connection. It spends 15 minutes every time if we change the settings. Therefore the internet settings made me to spend all my afternoon to deal with the connecting problem…

沒有留言:

張貼留言