2011年8月25日 星期四

ALC Day7, 8/06, Sat

Today is a very special day. We went to San Francisco with the coordinators all day.
Today is the first weekend since I came to America. We took CalTrain from Palo Alto to San Francisco. The CalTrain is very surprising me that there is no two-floor train in Taiwan.

Our first site was de Young museum. The museum’s tower was very impressive me. On the tower, you can see everything in San Francisco. And streets in San Francisco are so organized that I cannot believe what I saw. They were just like paintings. How can be a city so organized! It was so unrealistic.

The next site was Haight Street near Golden Gate Park. There are so many special clothing stores. The second-handed shops there are much cheaper than other places, but there are still full of great stuffs. At the end of Haight Street, there is the Buena Vista Park. After a long time shopping, it was so great to take a rest on the grass ground. How relaxed!

The third site was Pier39. The sour bread soup was so surprising to me because I have never eaten sour bread before. It’s just like the bread you forgot on the table for about couple of weeks! Although I don’t like sour bread, it is interesting.

The last site is Union Square. A shopping heaven to some shopping-holics! There are lots of brand shops there! But after seeing the price, it’s still scared of me…

It was a pity that I didn’t go to Golden Gate Bridge and China Town. Next time I go to San Francisco, those two sites I must go!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言